Asphalt Remove and Replace:
- Remove existing asphalt, either whole driveway or saw cut and remove specified sections.
- Prep sub-grade, leveling and grading.
- Furnish and install crushed concrete, if needed.
- Furnish and install either 3” or 4” of 1100T commercial grade asphalt to be installed in lifts as quoted.
- For saw cut and removal of specified sections, furnish and install required amount of asphalt and wedge to meet existing asphalt.
- Compact to proper density and tamp edges using vibratory rollers or compaction plates.
- Clean up all job related debris.